[Frameworks] painted film finisher

Roger Wilson rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
Mon May 27 01:06:27 UTC 2013

The process that is normally done is to have an internegative completed from the painted film and then a print made from this internegative. I think anything you place on the film will eventually wear off.

Roger D. Wilson613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson at sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.