[Frameworks] painted film finisher

Tom Whiteside tom.whiteside at duke.edu
Mon May 27 13:46:34 UTC 2013

I don't think you can safely add a layer of finish - ink and markers probably won't change much, but craft paint is going to come off (to some degree) so if you want to project this (much) you need to make a print.

As I'm sure you are aware, the motion of the film through the projector is intermittent, it is vigorous, anything up on top of the surface of the plastic is going to come off.

Good luck!