[Frameworks] painted film finisher

Jarrett Hayman jfhayman at gmail.com
Tue May 28 00:32:28 UTC 2013

Thank you all for the info. My films aren't too long, max five minutes. I
will probably try the clear nail polish option, as I'm looking for a way to
stabilize the material on the film until I can wrangle up the money needed
to get internegatives and prints made, they are both on clear super-8
leader so I'll also need to do a 16mm blow-up.  The shorter film is simply
dirt on clear leader, and I'm afraid that any printing process might smear
the dirt off if I attempted to do so as is (not to mention gum up any
equipment)

again, thanks!

-JH