[Frameworks] Free Film Workshop in SF Sunday June 2nd

eric stewart e.l.j.stewart at gmail.com
Wed May 29 20:32:45 UTC 2013

ELEMENTS OF IMAGE MAKING
Free Film Workshop

GOT MY ION YOU
This Sunday June 2nd
@ Noisebridge 2169 Mission st.
4pm

This Sunday, GOT MY ION YOU!!!!!!! Our pun-themed investigation of
material and chemical processes, from solarization to reticulation. We
will push the physical bounds/bonds of celluloid to the point of
transformative catharsis. Invoking the elemental in the creation of
micro cinematic happenings!!!!!!!

Somewhere between direct animation and handprocessing lies a zone of
techniques for celluloid manipulation.
We will concentrate on reticulation, solarisation and other chemical
manipulations of found and captured film!
Bring any film you got lying around. We will tease and torture the
emulsion with bleach, light and photochemicals.

Hope to see some of you there!

-Eric Stewart