[Frameworks] Recommendations for 'Experimental Doc' Fests

Greg DeCuir gdecuir at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 11:30:06 UTC 2013

We would be interested in docs that tend more towards the experimental rather than the expository. We leave the boundaries fairly open when we call for submissions. Of course, we prefer works that evade classification, that are alternative to the traditional category of "documentary".

Sincerely,

Greg de Cuir, Jr
Selector/Programmer, Alternative Film/Video Belgrade