[Frameworks] european film labs: super 8, 16 mm, winter, snow, black and white

Phaeton Graph phaetongraph at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 17 23:04:35 UTC 2013

Jennifer,

You can process, develop and transfer your own film - it is not easy but neither is it impossible, and it gives you a great deal of creative control - or chaos, if you prefer.

I cannot split film accurately so send my Regular 8 to the Old Film Company who are very reliable - for all things cine - please check them out.

http://www.theoldfilmcompany.com/