[Frameworks] (no subject)

re roeenney at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 01:03:24 UTC 2013

Ahh interesting. That example clarifies a little for me. I see how it applies to your criteria: "given a certain context of achievement, would indeed appear to be a failure, but in which . . tadaaa! . . the artist has moved beyond"

but not how it constitutes "a strange space occupied by a particular obsession"

but i also see how that's just an example, and an astute one on Pip's part!

can you relink the video?