[Frameworks] 35mm hand crank projector

Philippe Leonard opticalfil at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 15:16:16 UTC 2013

Dear omniscient listserv,

I will be doing a workshop in Boston (from Oct 9-22) and make a film that
will (ideally) requires a hand cranked 35mm projector for the final
screening scheduled for the 22nd at the Goethe Institute. Any leads on film
resources, darkroom, lab, film enthusiasts and such would be greatly
appreciated as I'm always looking forward to meet fellow filmmakers. I am
currently attending Views and if some of you holding answers to my
questions are here too let me know, we could meet up today!

Looking forward to hear from you,

Phil