[Frameworks] Argentine Experimental Films in Chicago

Pablo Marin pamarin82 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 23:26:12 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I wanted to let the Frameworks community living in the Chicago area (or nearby) know that next week I will be presenting two screenings of Argentine experimental films, made possible by a generous invitation by the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Both programs include historical and contemporary films. Both programs are shown on Super 8 film. And both of them are completely different from each other.

The main program will take place Thursday, October 17, 6.00pm at the Gene Siskel Film Center (164 N. State St.), as part of SAIC's Conversation at the Edge series. (http://www.saic.edu/cate/currentschedule/ghost-anthology.html)

The second show (in which I will include some of my own work as a sidebar) is scheduled for Saturday, October 19 at the Nightingale (1084 N. Milwaukee) as part of Chicago 8 Fest (http://chicago8fest.org/).

Thanks so much for your time and I hope to see and meet some of you there.

All the best,
Pablo Marín.