[Frameworks] Cinema Siblings

Steve Polta steve.polta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 18:15:07 UTC 2013

FYI there are more Whitneys. I don't have the time at the moment to reach
behind me and grab it but Gene Youngblood talks about them in *Expanded
Cinema*. I think there was another brother and two offspring.
Jem Cohen also has a brother—Adam? Pacific Film Archive did a program in
like 1995 or '96 called "The Other Cohen Brothers."

Steve Polta