[Frameworks] Cinema Siblings

George Robinson george.robinson.communications at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 18:58:44 UTC 2013

Don't know if you want to include narrative filmmakers on this list, but
there are the three Taviani brothers, the Polish brothers, the Wachowskis.
Also Leo McCarey and Howard Hawks both had filmmaking brothers.

Visit my blog at www.cine-journal.blogspot.com
Catch me live at the Washington Heights Film Class
(https://www.facebook.com/pages/WAHI-Film-Class/211789382187034)