[Frameworks] publishing suggestions

Huckleberry Lain huckleberrylain at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 05:22:57 UTC 2013

Hello all,
I wrote an article that I'm interested in getting published.  It's all
about working with film in an age where all film is one-of-a-kind and how
to keep your film safe from damage in the projection booth.

As a filmmaker myself and a projectionist for 12 years who has worked for 3
different film archives I have seen a lot.  I even go into some stories
giving examples of what you can do as an independent filmmaker distributing
your own films.

If you have any suggestions please let me know.
Huckleberry

--
hypnotic visions - huckleberrylain.net