[Frameworks] Bruce Baillie-sponsored internship

Doug Chaffin("Douglas Graves") dgtolstoy at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 16:39:08 UTC 2013

This is a call-out to all San Francisco-based independent cinematic artists, teachers, and exhibitionists/organizers: I'm a 16mm abstract movie maker and a close friend of the great Bruce Baillie. I'll be in
San Francisco next week and from about Nov. 14 to sometime in december or e=
arly Jan. I'll need a free place to stay.
Bruce suggested that I volunteer for one of the
organizations out there in exchange for a room or a couch.
Anyone who could use some free assistance and could
accommodate me with lodging, please call me or write me
ASAP

Thank you!
Doug Graves

4636 Talbot Drive