[Frameworks] publishing suggestions

Lundgren 50lundgren at telia.com
Thu Oct 31 07:48:44 UTC 2013

Hi!

I'm sorry not to have any good tips, but it might help others if you offer some more details. It seems as if your text is about your own experiences, rather than an academical treatise? Who do you see as your potential reader? Such information and hard details like length (number of words) might help people give good tips.

Best of luck!

//Björn