[Frameworks] (no subject)

Roger Wilson rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 31 13:17:23 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel
I prefer D19 myself and recently used the D76 because it was all I had and was not happy with the results. I will go back to D19.

Roger D. Wilson613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson at sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.