[Frameworks] getting through airport x-ray

Marco Poloni mar.poloni at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 11:38:09 UTC 2013

PS I forgot to mention two things. One is, in recent trips I simply
asked mass spectrometry, without pretending my film was rated 2400
ISO. Second is that, because of the size of 16mm film cans it is more
difficult to avoid x-rays than with photographic film rolls. This
because a can might contain a knife or some other dangerous tool. So
once, a manual inspection was requested to me in addition to mass
spectrometry. The film rolls were wrapped in kodak black plastic, so
it was OK.