[Frameworks] Answer Prints in North America

Roger Wilson rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 3 16:56:21 UTC 2013

Niagara Custom Labs in Toronto have always met my timelines and are great at what they do as well!

Roger D. Wilson613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson at sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.