[Frameworks] MONO NO AWARE VII - Call for entries -

Roger Wilson rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 14 00:17:22 UTC 2013

Hi Steve,
This call out looks very cool and I am interested in submitting a 16mm installation that I am currently developing but I can't seem to access your site. I've tried using both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer and am still not able to view the site. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Roger

Roger D. Wilson613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson at sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.