[Frameworks] Self Developing Mess

Jason Wade mexicanpizza at juno.com
Tue Sep 17 20:32:12 UTC 2013

it's gotta be the bleach.  I would recommend maybe mixing your bleach a less strong or have the chemicals in the bleach for less time.  Perhaps do a short test or two.  I've seen Tri-x that was stored in the worst conditions, after being shot even, for like 30 years come out looking like it was brand new.  I don't think the temperature would have anything to do with this problem.  Best luck.
jw