[Frameworks] Reminder - FPS Postmark 10/1 - No Entry Fee

Caitlin Horsmon caitlin at plugprojects.com
Mon Sep 23 22:06:33 UTC 2013

Hello,

PLUG PROJECTS in Kansas City, MO is accepting entries for its next film and
video exhibition FPS: an ongoing series of experimental film, video and
multimedia work.

No entry fee, postmark deadline October 1st

This time around we're looking for work that is in conversation with video
games - 8bit or otherwise.

The screening will take place Friday, October 18th, 2013.

I've attached the call for entries here (a fillable .pdf) but if for some
reason it doesn't get to you feel free to send me and email and I'll send a
copy forthwith.

PLUG PROJECTS is a curatorial collaboration by five Kansas City artists who
share the mission of bringing fresh perspectives and conversation to the
local art community. Our goal is to energize artists and the public at
large by exhibiting challenging new work, initiating critical dialogue, and
expanding connections of artists in Kansas City as part of a wider,
national network of artists.

Please contact: caitlin at plugprojects.com with questions or for more
information - themes are broadly interpreted.

Looking forward to seeing your work,

Caitlin

--
www.plugprojects.com