[Frameworks] 2014 Images Festival call for submissions (film/video)

Scott Miller Berry scott at imagesfestival.com
Fri Sep 27 20:39:11 UTC 2013

Hi Frameworkers,
Just in case you didn't check the FW calendar lately, our 'early' deadline is approaching 10/15 which means super cheap online submission fee of $10.00 -- and we pay everyone that screens! Any questions get in touch :<submissions @ imagesfestival. com>
Best,
Scott & Images.

Toronto's Images Festival is now accepting entries for the ON SCREEN section of the festival, which includes both feature length and short film and video that screens in a cinema.

DEADLINE dates (postmark):
15 October 2013 (regular deadline)
15 November 2013 (late deadline)

Artist fees (screening fees) paid for all works presented.

Forms, guidelines and new FAQ now available!
http://www.imagesfestival.com/submission_form_video.php

*Only $10 when you submit by 15 October via our online form!

--
Scott Miller Berry, Executive Director
THE IMAGES FESTIVAL

27th EDITION!! >>> April 10-19, 2014