[Frameworks] Literature and experimental film

Steve Polta steve.polta at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 22:26:32 UTC 2013

And actually Konrad Steiner just presented a new film of his own (could
have been world premiere but I'm not sure; I'd never heard of its existence
prior), titled "way" in San Francisco at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, a
68-minute film based on a reading by Leslie Scalapino of her long poem also
titled "way." I don't know if this is literary enough for the original
inquirer but it's a very interesting film. FYI...

Steve Polta