[Frameworks] Literature and experimental film

Gawthrop, Rob Rob.Gawthrop at falmouth.ac.uk
Sun Sep 29 13:15:04 UTC 2013

Film, Samuel Beckett,
Marvo Movie, Jeff Keen (sound with Bob Cobbing & Andrea Lockwood)
Syntax - Martha Haslanger 1974 (USA)
Writing  on Pink Paper. Liz Rhodes 1982 (GB)
Fatima's  Letter. Alia Syed 1992 (GB)
Chant D' amour . Jean Genet 1950 (Fr)
Towers Open Fire. William Burroughs & Anthony Balch 1966 (USA/GB)
The Seashell & the Clergyman. Germaine Dulac 1928 (Fr)Based on a script by
Antonin Artaud Film.
Looking For Langston . Issac Julian 1988 (GB)
The Dead Man  d. Peggy Ahwesh & Keith Sanborn,  USA 1989
The Connection, Dir. Shirley Carke (USA) 1962 105 mins.

Rob

On 27/09/2013 19:06, "Esperanza Collado" <esperanzacollado1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> Im currently lecturing a course on literature and visual arts and i would
> like to approach/show the students experimental films based in/inspired by
> literary pieces, only I need your help to do so. Any recommendations will
> be very welcome.
>
> Thanks very much,
>
> Esperanza.

Falmouth University