[Frameworks] Request

Heike Klippel H.Klippel at hbk-bs.de
Mon Sep 30 11:35:06 UTC 2013

Dear all,
we (Nanna Heidenreich, Florian Krautkraemer, and I) are preparing a
bilingual (English/German) publication of writings and photos of Birgit
Hein.
The book will also contain a part from her famous "Film im Underground",
but we are having problems in tracing two publication she quotes in that
text.
Does anyone out there have the following two publications?
- Catalogue of Film EXPRMTL 1958, the 2nd international experimental
film festival in Brussels
- Documentation folder of the London Underground Festival 1970
We would be so grateful if anybody could help us!

Best,
Heike Klippel

--
Heike Klippel