[Frameworks] EIKI 3500 Xenon - repair person

Warren Cockerham warrencockerham at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 14:47:29 UTC 2014

Steve,

I highly recommend Abdul (Abderrazak) Etoua out of Astoria. He's done some
excellent work on our Eiki EX 3000N projectors and we've bout tw0 bolexes
and six Kern and Switar lenses from him over the past few years. He works
out of his house. I currently live in Vermont. When I need repairs on
equipment and I know I'll be in the city for a weekend, I usually drop off
the stuff to him on a Friday evening and pick it up on a Sunday afternoon.
He's a really great person to work with.

HIs email: cinerepair at aol.com

He was recommended to me by Roger Beebe and Bill Brand a few years ago. I
believe he services Hampshire and Amherst as well as us up here at
Bennington.

all the best,
Warren