[Frameworks] Oaxaca and DF screening possibilities

Huckleberry Lain huckleberrylain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 02:40:55 UTC 2014

Hello community members,
I am traveling to Mexico this summer for a couple weeks at the beginning of
June and I'm looking to see if there might be some organizations or places
I could screen work (both mine and others).

I will be in DF Mexico (City) from the 5th to the 8th followed by Oaxaca
city until the 16th.  I would greatly appreciate any contact for
organizations or interested parties especially in the area of visual music.

I am involved with the iotaCenter and I just had a screening of my work and
other works from the iotaCenter at USC last week.  I'd love to bring stuff
to Mexico while I'm there.

Please let me know.
Much appreciated
Huckleberry