[Frameworks] Student Film/Video Fests?

Benjamin Pearson b.seth.pearson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 03:59:21 UTC 2014

Hello all!
I am wondering if anyone has any leads/suggestions for fests that are
friendly to (undergraduate) student experimental film and video makers? By
friendly I mean something along the lines of no/low cost, preferential
focus on young/emerging artists (or have specific categories for such
artists as part of a larger fest) whose emphasis is on works other than
traditional narrative, documentary or music videos. Any and all ideas would
be greatly appreciated by me, and even more by the young artists who are
subject to benefit from such info!! thank you in advance!
-Benjamin Pearson