[Frameworks] KOKDAK Ektachrome Super 8 G

Stefan Grabowski stefan at radonlake.com
Sat Apr 5 19:03:25 UTC 2014

I have a few rolls of Type-G kicking around that I've been meaning to process as well. As far as I understand, it can be processed in E-6 chemicals, but you'll have to remove the remjet backing (I think someone posted a formula for a way to do that with borax not too long ago).

 I've heard it was basically balanced for light in between Tungsten and Daylight, giving everything sort of a greenish cast in the end. That leads me to thinking it might look okay shooting under fluorescent lighting, but I still haven't processed mine so I can't say for sure.

-Stefan Grabowski