[Frameworks] Nam June Paik writings?

Robert Haller robert at anthologyfilmarchives.org
Fri Apr 11 16:37:33 UTC 2014

Dear Greg,

Please send me you postal address at Columbia, Anthology published several
writings by Paik that you or Joh may not know of. -- Robert Haller

From:  Gregory Zinman <gzinman at mac.com>
Date:  Thu, 10 Apr 2014 23:49:23 -0400
To:  <frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com>
Subject:  [Frameworks] Nam June Paik writings?

Hello,

I am currently editing, with John Hanhardt and Edith Decker-Phillips, the
forthcoming Nam June Paik: Selected Writings (The MIT Press).

The editors are looking for examples of significant writing by Paik,
reflecting his creative and critical thinking, including his ideas about art
and media, history, politics, and technology. We are currently visiting
numerous archives and collections for relevant materials, but would
appreciate any information regarding where other writings of Paik may be
sourced, or if individuals are in possession of writings by or
correspondence from Paik that they would be willing to contribute to the
collection.

Thank you for your help, and please do not hesitate to contact me with any
questions.

Greatly appreciated,

Greg

Gregory Zinman, Ph.D.