[Frameworks] Symphony of Song & Cinema: Week 2

Ken Paul Rosenthal kenpaulrosenthal at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 07:04:15 UTC 2014

Thanks to many of you, our poetic documentary project, Whisper Rapture, featuring the music, readings and writings of renowned chamber punk cellist-vocalist-activist Madigan Shive is almost 50% funded after the first week of our Kickstarter launch!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/912847805/whisper-rapture-a-bonfire-madigan-suite

Please help us bring this transcendent film straight to your hearts by making a humble donation today, and forwarding this note to your friends and colleagues far and wide.

Many thanks…Ken & Madigan