[Frameworks] Lens Technician NYC

Isaac Brooks isaacbrooks22 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 14:45:14 UTC 2014

Hi Philippe,

Duall Camera services most small(er) gauge cameras/systems, I'm assuming
Kern lenses would be within their repertoire. Not sure if there is a
devoted resident lens tech there, but they seem to work on everything.

Maybe Abel Cine? Jeff Marzigliano does their servicing, or oversees the
service dept. Not sure if they shy away from smaller work like that. But he
may know of someone in the city who specializes.

Obviously, you're on a schedule. But, Bernie O'Doherty of Super 16 Inc is
in upstate New York and he will do top quality work at a really competitive
rate. Also Dieter at Procam USA fixed a Switar of mine that had a separated
barrel and the service he did is sooo positively evident even years after.
I know that if your problem requires parts Dieter will most likely have
the genuine stuff and the finesse to really clean the lens up. Turnaround
might not be all that different from a place in NY that has dozens of jobs
backed up.

Good luck,

Isaac