[Frameworks] animals and human-animal relationships on film

festival at cjcinema.org festival at cjcinema.org
Wed Apr 23 15:29:27 UTC 2014

NEOZOON, for SURE,

bio-filmo and film excerpts here :  http://www.cjcinema.org/pages/fiche_auteur.php?auteur=924

NEOZOON, founded 2009 is a female art collective based in Germany and
France. The artist group has been known for their actions performed in
public space in european cities. Founding concept of their work is the
relationship between animal and human and the question how modern
society deals with both - dead and living animals. Artistic medium of
their work is ranging from collages over installations to films.

ZAPRUDER FILMMAKERS GROUP The Hypnotist Dog here : http://www.cjcinema.org/pages/fiche.php?film=2107

Robert Withers Turtle DREAM : http://www.cjcinema.org/pages/fiche.php?film=781

and more...

Victor GRESARD