[Frameworks] Best route Reversal Film >> Release print?

Roger Wilson rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 24 22:26:26 UTC 2014

Hi Julian,
I would recommend creating an inter-negative using Kodak 7234 and then make a print from this inter-negative using 7203. I have done this myself using a variety of tools. Do you do any hand processing? Do you have access to an optical printer? Better yet a 16mm steenbeck would work as a contact printer.
Creating a contact print would be the best and will closer match that of your original where as using an optical printer you will end up cropping the original 16mm footage slightly.
If you want more info on anything here just let me know.
Good luck!

Roger D. WilsonFilm Scientist613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson at sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.