[Frameworks] Best route Reversal Film >> Release print?

Scott Dorsey kludge at panix.com
Fri Apr 25 13:01:02 UTC 2014

> Is ORWO Film print positive a posibility??

Orwo PF2 is a conventional print film intended to print from a negative.
It's Orwo's equivalent to 7302 Fine Grain Positive print film.

I'll add that I think it's a step up from 7302, that the blacks on it are
incredibly dense and rich and the whole tonal scale is better than what I
see from any other print stock today.

But it's still not intended for direct printing from a reversal original.

Some folks HAVE run 7302 through reversal chemistry and it sort of works
to give a direct print off a reversal original, but it is very very contrasty.
Probably okay for a workprint though.
--scott