[Frameworks] Kodak black leader discontinued

director at lift.on.ca director at lift.on.ca
Fri Apr 25 14:27:19 UTC 2014

According to a british neg cutter on the cinematography forum, ORWO hs
also stopped production of their black leader.

One suggestion to conserve stock for neg cutting was to use only a foot of
real black leader on each end, slug in between, giving the lab enough time
to close the lamp for that section.

best
Chris