[Frameworks] Vancouver Experimental Screenings?

Ryder White ryder.white at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:49:23 UTC 2014

DIM is a monthly moving image art screening series in Vancouver held at the
Pacific Cinematheque. They usually have excellent stuff, but it seems like
they might be taking a break next month. Regardless, Cinematheque is often
showing something cool. http://www.thecinematheque.ca/dim

If you are willing to take on student work, I know that the grad show for
Emily Carr University begins on May 4...it varies with the year, but
there's frequently some enjoyable work as well.
http://www.ecuad.ca/about/events/310279

Enjoy your trip!

RW

--

Sent from mobile device, please forgive typographic errors. -RTW