[Frameworks] Kodak Pageant 250 AMP SCHEMATICS

shermani at uwm.edu shermani at uwm.edu
Fri Apr 25 19:09:21 UTC 2014

Thanks, Jean-Louis. Yes, I have looked. It's similar but not quite what I need. In the shell of Pageant 250's the schematics are usually stapled to the inside, and I'm looking for all of the different versions they made. The amps vary slightly in circuit layout (I think?) and I'm attempting to repair a handful of them. Thanks for looking out!

Isaac