[Frameworks] Kodak MP bulk orders (RE: Black leaders, etc)

40 Frames info at 40frames.org
Sat Apr 26 16:08:43 UTC 2014

Elena Rossi-Snook is working directly with Kodak to coordinate bulk orders.
This would be for items
in the Motion Picture catalogue that are recently discontinued (such as
black leader), or in danger of being discontinued.

*Contact Elena for more info: elenarossisnook at nypl.org
<elenarossisnook at nypl.org>*

I highly recommend that if your educational program continues to purchase
and use Kodak motion picture product
that you get in contact with Elena. Having large orders placed at once will
ensure the continuation of various products
in the MP catalogue.

When I am cutting negative, I am mostly A rolling, and should have enough
on hand for current projects, however the
news of discontinuation of black leader should be troubling for anyone
wishing to finish on film. Kodak will continue
to make black leader available, if Kodak can do large enough production
runs through bulk orders.

Alain

--
40 FRAMES