[Frameworks] Advice with screening format for festival. Help! (Dana Duff)

Dana Duff d.naduff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 14:22:04 UTC 2014

Thanks everyone for the amazingly informative responses to my film or
digital dilemma!
Just FYI: projection shouldn't an issue since the festival will transfer
all video/digital material to DCP for projection from a commercial-level
projector in a big theater. My little 16mm piece feels tiny in this
setting.
I'm also completely in agreement with Jonas Mekas's position, even
though I'll have a digital version made of my work for practical purposes.
Ever grateful for your generous help!
Dana Duff