[Frameworks] times for dektol and 7363

Ruth Hayes randomruth at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 19:18:29 UTC 2014

At Evergreen we've been processing 7363 in Eco-pro paper developer with good results (the darkroom in Photoland has both red and amber safelights). I use trays for short strips and buckets for longer lengths.  Processing time is about 2 minutes for good blacks, sometimes a little less. I haven't been shooting it, but making photograms using a variety of lights, including florescent, LED, enlarger lighting and moon light.

Ruth Hayes

http://www.randommotion.com
blogs.evergreen.edu/hayesr