[Frameworks] Magnasynch Moviola guitar amp

todd eacrett hellbox at agit-prop.com
Thu Aug 7 02:39:06 UTC 2014

This has me thinking about other guitar applications of obsolete film
tech. IR optical pickups are now available, but has anyone tested old
16mm optical heads with strings? Is the response rate fast enough for a
string's vibration? I envision a frankenguitar of unplayable
proportions and unbearable sounds. My kind of project.