[Frameworks] how to? Film Research in France and Mexico

Mag.art. Nadine Taschler Nadine.Taschler at gmx.net
Thu Aug 7 10:36:38 UTC 2014

Dear all,

please help me with this:
I'm searching films of my grandfather Marcel Gaudart (Marc Gaudart). So far I've found films in Ottawa (Library and Archives Canada), but I have hints that lead to Mexico (Mexico City) and France.
Recently I was informed that CNC has a list of all films that were produced in France, but only people with expert access can research with this list. I also want to contact the Europe 1 Archive, but can't find any contact details, neither informations on where their archive is stored.
Does anybody know how to contact Europe 1 and a nice expert who has access to the professional CNC research tool?

I'm also trying to contact Archives in Mexico and I'd be happy about a nice contact who could help me with this there. I'm not going to be able to visit any of the archives, so I really need somebody right in the archive, or at least somebody who knows the structure as every country has plenty of archives.

THX
Nadine