[Frameworks] films using the optical printer

director at lift.on.ca director at lift.on.ca
Thu Aug 7 15:02:53 UTC 2014

And while we're at it... my understanding was that Annabel Nicholson's
Slides (also mentioned in this series of posts) was actually made on a
contact printer, sliding pieces of film along at different speeds. I think
her piece would be particularly hard to do in an optical printer, because
its so fluid.

Chris