[Frameworks] films using the optical printer

John Woods jawoods01 at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 12 00:23:20 UTC 2014

John Kneller does great work and IIRC he mainly works with 8mm that he blows up using his own equipment:

http://www.cfmdc.org/user/8323

I'll also promote the work of my friend C.J. Brabant, whose colourful 35mm films originated from 8 and 16mm film and he then processed and printed after hours at the Vancouver Technicolor where he worked. All his works are online, my favourite is "In Earth"

http://www.cjbrabant.com/