[Frameworks] Fall 2014 - Experimental Response Cinema

Ekrem Serdar ekremserdar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 22:17:00 UTC 2014

For those of you in the Austin / Texas region - or who want a good excuse
to come over - here's Experimental Response Cinema's Fall 2014 season:

http://www.ercatx.org/experimental-response-cinema-announces-fall-2014-season/

Of note to those who can't: beginning mid-October, we'll be starting a new
program where we commission program notes for our visiting artists. These
will be in print and online, and will hopefully be a nice resource as well.

So sign up, like, follow, and all that jazz to be in touch. Once our
friends at the Mad Stork Cinema start up we'll probably be adding some more
events too.

--
ekrem serdar
austin, tx