[Frameworks] cat films

Anna Swanson annaswanson17 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:30:40 UTC 2014

Chuck, so glad you are asking this question. I tried to get my "feline
film" *focusing* to play in the Walker Cat Video Film Festival just to
shake things up and fuck with people by forcing them to be more
contemplative than they ever expect to be, but alas, it was not programmed.

Everyone else can watch it here though!

https://vimeo.com/82347369

Best,
Anna

--
Anna Swanson
360.970.6579

http://www.walkerart.org/calendar/2014/internet-cat-video-festival-2
> 014?mc_cid=70d62a9316&mc_eid=770c6fb304

Which reminds me of experimental cat
> films, like the Hammid and Deren Life of a Cat (remarkably politically
> correct: daddy cat is shown doing kitten care).  What else could we shown
in a
> Cat Film Fest?

Chuck
chuckkle at northwestern.edu