[Frameworks] Video Film Solutions in Rockville, MD anybody use them?

robbie rahbeat at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 04:16:48 UTC 2014

thanks Josh.
i may rely on these guys next week. recommended by Cinelab.
i used to use MovieLab until i realized they outsourced their printing to another lab and therefore
switched over so i could rapport with the timer., but now, interestingly Video & Film Solutions now
does workprinting and answer prints. Happy to hear and look forward to result.

robbieland