[Frameworks] SF Opera selling off stage projectors!!!!!!!

k. a.r. a_r_k_ at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 04:02:05 UTC 2014

Hey fellow listservers....
I'm passing this info on to you, with permission, to all because I think some people here might be interested in the
artistic possibilities here........ these are giant slide projectors. Google them, they're pretty cool
and most definitely very high end. Probably cost a lot new........
Anyway, here is the original copy, contact the seller at the email below. Thanks!

'Hello folks, I have an interesting, possibly humorous inquiry for you all.

 The SF Opera, due to decreasing storage options, is liquidating a large
 portion of it's Pani projection equipment. The list includes projectors
 (BP-2s, BP-4s, BP-5s), effects of all types, accessories of all types,
lenses, power supplies, cables, etc.
 If you or anyone you know or
have dealt with in our biz is interested in picking up some still very
useable, old-school projection equipment at VERY LOW prices, please forward them my email so we can work something out.

 We also have a nice Strand 550 console, SN100 node, and two SN102 nodes
 that are gathering dust but still operable. Stop laughing, I'm serious.
 Might be good for a small house or school. I don't know, seems a shame
to just dispose of it. Who knows.
 Russell Adamson
 Lighting Systems Administrator
 SF Opera
 radamson at sfopera.com  '

Kristie Reinders, B.F.A.

Director of Cinematography, Electric Visions

Curator and Head Projectionist, Electric Mural Project

The Mission, San Francisco, CA

'A first class technician should work best under pressure.'

- - - Issac Asimov