[Frameworks] Lillian Schwartz Film Print Distribution

Gregory Zinman gzinman at mac.com
Sat Aug 23 16:49:10 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

Leo Goldsmith and I put together a program of Lillian’s work at the Museum of the Moving Image last November, as part of our COMPUTER AGE series. The person you'll probably want to speak with is her son, Laurens Schwartz. PM me and I can give you more info.

Best,

Greg

Gregory Zinman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
School of Literature, Media, and Communication
Georgia Institute of Technology

gregory.zinman at lmc.gatech.edu
handmadecinema.com