[Frameworks] Duart Vault in the NY Times

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Sat Aug 23 18:28:26 UTC 2014

Hi Mark,
Yes I rescued the negative in May 2012 (I mentioned it to you by
email that June) but Standish didn't reply to my messages. Finally I
called him in February 2013 and he asked me to drop the negative at
New York Filmmakers Coop with MM Serra. I was not in New York to do
that so the negative is still in my storage space in lower Manhattan.
I can send it to you next time I go there, maybe in four months.
- Pip